Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My Problogging Dreams

(While waiting for lecturer to enter the class)
Mak: What are you planning to do after you graduate?
Ben: Anything but an engineer.
Mak: ... like what?
Ben: I don't know. Maybe I could make a living out of blogging.
Mak: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Ben: How is that funny?
Mak: Making a living by keeping an online diary?! Come on. Plus I've read your diary. It's ok but not good enough to make a living out of.
Ben: Stop calling it a diary. It's a blog!
Mak: It's lame that's what it is.
Ben: It's funny, I'm funny.
Mak: It's not, you're not. Instead of jokes, you should write deeper, more meaningful stuff about yourself. Maybe then you'll be able to properly show off your writing skills.
Ben: It's boring. Plus I always end up contemplating myself for days after I do. I hate reaching in and digging deep. My soul is a dark and scary place.
Mak: (Scoffs) Yeah right, like how dark is it?
Ben: It is SO dark. So chillingly dark.. dark.. dark. But it certainly isn't chicken! (laughs hysterically)
Mak: ...
Ben: Told you I was funny.
Mak: I'm so glad you're taking an engineering degree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side Note: Mak, the class clown has been added into My Characters post. To Mak: I told you I'd do it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

CY

You actually told your mother that? xD

Anonymous

Oh no.. SewJin is turning serious .. sobs.. dun think my tiny lil brain can handle "meaningful" stuff.


Ben, I like your blog the way it is! =D

Sewjin

beve: no i will not call you master. never. ever.

that's why la those meaningful posts would ruin my manliness. what's worse is YOU would read them. cannot.

cy: =.="

cen ni: thank YOU!!

CY

I like your blog the way it is too. Since your very first hamster post! :)

Anonymous

U don't have to change d way u blog.. I love it that way it is..

Keep it up~ =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP