Friday, February 08, 2008

Can You?

Remember this vexatious kid? She is back but lucky for me this time, it's not me she's harassing:

(While hanging around the living room)

Little girl: *hands a piece of paper* Can you make a bird?

Friend: Sure. *folds a bird*

Little girl: Can you make a ship?

Friend: I think I can.

Little girl: Can you make a ball?

Friend: That's a bit ha-

Little girl: Can you make a chair?

Friend: No, I don't think-

Little girl: Can you make a computer?

Friend: No.

Little girl: Can you make a frog?

Friend: No.

Ben: Little girl, are you even talking about origami anymore?!

Little girl: *slowly turns attention to Ben*

Ben: Uh oh.

Little girl: Can you make a car?

I am a glutton for punishment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP