Tuesday, December 18, 2007

IHateMyMoto

I bought a new handphone 2 days ago and it was THE single most torturous purchase I have ever made in my entire life. It didn't help much either that I was going on a trip to visit my relatives in Kedah at about the same time. You'll see what I mean:

Day 1 (Saturday):

11.00am: Bought a MotoRAZR v6. Ben is very happy.

11.05am: Finds out on the way to the car that the phone suddenly cannot be switched on. Goes back to the dealer immediately. Ben is unhappy.

11.10am: Dealer says the software is corrupted. He apologised profusely and replaced the handphone. Ben is happy again.

11.20am: Finds out on the way home that the handphone cannot detect the SIM card. Goes back to the dealer immediately.. again. Ben is pissed.

11.30am: Dealer says that the phone is a tad sensitive to scratches. Tells Ben to change the SIM card. Unfortunately, that has to wait till Monday. Ben is very pissed.

Day 2 (Sunday):

0.00am: Waiting for Monday.

11.59am: One more minute to Monday.

Day 3 (Monday):

0.00am: It's Monday biatch!

9.00am: Goes to Maxis to change SIM cards. The handphone finally detects it. Ben is overjoyed!

9.05am: Leaves for Kedah. Ben is still overjoyed!

9.06am - 1.00pm: The handphone powered itself down 3 times for no reason throughout the journey. Ben is back into pissed mode.

1.01pm: Calls the dealer. Dealer says to do a master reset.

1.02pm: After doing a master reset, the handphone now cannot detect any network whatsoever. Ben wants to piss into the dealer's mouth.

So now I have to wait till my Kedah trip to be over before I can return (once again!) to the dealer. I hope that they let me switch to an entirely different handphone. Screw Motorola. Here's a clearer picture of my encounter.

I mean, why bother getting a product that will give you PMS?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP