Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Kampar, According To My Parents

Well it's pretty obvious by now that my folks are getting a lot of airtime on my blog. Truth be told, I am not really that bothered by the often outrageous conversations I have with my parents. I guess after 22 years of living with them, one would've already gotten used to the barrage of sarcastic comments and snarky annotations. Whether that's a good thing or not, I really have no idea.

Anyway, on to the good stuff. On our way up north today, my parents made a lunch stop at Kampar because they wanted to give the food there a try. Who knew they had other things on their mind:

(While having lunch at a hawker stall in Kampar)

Dad: Do you know what Kampar is famous for?

Ben: Its fish balls.

Dad: And?

Ben: I don't know... bean sprouts?

Dad: Wrong! It's the CHICKS. The women here are all HOT!

Mum: It's true. Son, look at that girl over there. Look at her complexion, her figure. She is so beautiful!

Dad: You know what else Kampar is famous for?

Ben: My two horny parents.

Dad: No silly. It's the BIG BREASTED WOMEN!

(...)

Ben: Mommy. Daddy. Why aren't you both.. normal?

I'm glad they aren't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP