Sunday, June 10, 2007

Family Business

While the family were casually discussing about their children's future careers, my dad suggested that my sisters and I work in the same office next time:

(10 years from now: In a boardmeeting)

Ben: So what is in today's agenda?

Jo: I would like bring your attention to our current financial status. It looks like our income...

Ben: Hold on, I heard that publicity is having some trouble getting the word out on our product.

Bernice: Well THAT is because the financial department isn't giving us enough money! *glares at Jo*

Jo: Our company is losing money! Plus, what happened to the RM1000 I gave you?!

Bernice: It wasn't enough!

Ben: Jo, give Bernice however much she needs. We can increase income if our sales do well and with that, we need publicity.

Bernice: *sticks out tongue at Jo*

(...)

Jo: You both are bullying me! I'm telling mommy when we get home.

Ben: Then I'm not taking you home.

Jo: Even better! When I do get home, I would have TWO things to tell mommy about. I wonder if she's gonna use the thick cane or the thin one tonight.

Ben: ...

Bernice: Don't worry, I know where Jo keeps her diary.

Ben: Perfect.

Jo: YOU STUPID BITCH!

Bernice: GIVE ME THE MONEY!

Ben: DON'T TELL MOMMY!

I don't think it would work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP