Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Horny Friends

Good food is hard to find. Luckily, being true blue Malaysians (I'm feeling patriotic today), we have been gifted with a good eye for finding the right place to eat. You can say, we have a sixth sense for these kind of things:

(On the way to our usual place for lunch)
CK: *GASP!* Look at that quaint coffeeshop at the corner of the road!
Kim: Oh my god! I see it! I see it!
Ben: Haha, typical Malaysians getting all excited over...
CK & Kim: Schoolgirls in TIGHT ST. JOHN'S OUTFIT! Let's eat THERE!
Ben: ...food.

And being true blue Malaysians as well, we are also very skilled at selecting the best food to eat:

(At the new coffeeshop)
Ben: There are so many choices of food here. What are you going to have?
CK: I'm going to try.. the Penang prawn mee.
Ben: Is it because of the sweet fragant smell of the soup so nicely garnished with pork, shrimp and fried fish cake?
CK: ...
Ben: Or the hot chick selling it?
CK: ...
Ben: Ok it's the hot chick.
CK: ...
Ben: What?

Of course, how can we call ourselves Malaysian if we do not comment on our food:

(While having lunch at the new coffeeshop)
CK: Isn't it a bit too 'sweet'?
Ben: Nah, I think the soup needs a little more salt.
CK: NO! Isn't IT *nudges head to the right* a bit too 'sweet' and sexy?
Ben: You're talking about that girl with the ponytail, aren't you?
Kim: I think it's a bit too 'sour'.
Ben: The soup?
Kim: The girl. What is wrong with you today?.
Ben: I'm trying to be more Malaysian.

Anyway, I thought the food sucked. We're going back there tomorrow. I need to lessen my circle of horny friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP