Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Parent Trap

(While dad and I were having breakfast)
Dad: Your mom and I are getting old. You'll need to start taking care of us soon.
Ben: Yeah dad.
Dad: So are you planning to live with us in the near future?
Ben: I don't think so.
Dad: Then how are you going to take care of us?!
Ben: ... that was a trick question!

(...)

Dad: So this is what I think you should do.
Ben: Sigh, here we go.
Dad: You can stay alone wherever you want; a bungalow, a semi-d or an apartment, we won't intrude BUT on one condition.
Ben: That is?
Dad: You must buy ANOTHER separate unit nearby for us to stay in.
Ben: WHAT?! But what if I can't afford it?!
Dad: Then I guess you'll just have to stay with us forever till you make enough money. Too bad.

Aah, the promises we make to them.

1 comments:

Jason Lioh

You shall send them to an old folks which runs in a big ass bungalow and which is near your house at the same time. Win win. Haha!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP