Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rain (Personal)

Stupid weather.

At times like these I wish we were living in one huge snow globe. The glass would cover up our entire planet, separating us from the clouds. Aargh!

I look at the flooded roads and I see myself and the rest of the gang taking a drive down to the city looking for some fun. I look at the drenched basketball court nearby and I see myself doing a towering lay-up over some six footer. This is depressing. I turned around to look at my bed hoping to see myself in it. At least it's the one thing I can physically do right now.

Nope. I don't see myself in my own bed. I even tried seeing myself running at full speed towards a wall, slamming head first and then falling unconsciously onto my bed. But no. My imaginary self just stood there and gave me the finger. Just goes to show how much I hated myself for already taking that 3 hour nap.

I want to go out! I NEED to go out! I was on the verge of screaming my lungs out but before I could, a giant flash of lightning struck the empty piece of land nearby. And just like how my house's electricity supply was immediately cut off, I was also quickly subdued.

"I've been hearing you complain about the heat for the past week. I give showers of water and you still have something to say?!" Daddy nature was furious. I sat back and obediently allowed him to do his work.

Nice weather.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP