Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Damn Comment Box

(On MSN)
Ben:
I switched to a new comment box.

Beve:
It's so complicated. The last one was fine. Why did you change?

Ben:
The original comment system was complicated.

Beve:
No it wasn't.

Ben:
It takes forever to load the comment box.

Beve:
It was normal.

Ben:
You had to click twice to get into the comment area. In this new one, you only have to click once.

Beve:
Er.. no.

Ben:
What do you mean.. no?

Beve:
Man you are so complicating.

Ben:
No I'm not.

Beve:
You're just like a girl, I swear.

Ben:
For switching
my comment box?!
Beve:
For being complicating.

Ben:
How am I complicating?

Beve:
You're complicated.


(...)

Beve: (Refering to the chat haloscan comments) Why is your response to me in bold?

Ben:
It's better that way.

Beve:
You really are SO very complicated.

Ben:
HEY! HAVE I EVER SAID SOMETHING AND MEANT SOMETHING ELSE? NO! IT'S YOU GIRLS! YOU GIRLS ARE COMPLICATING! I AM NOT COMPLICATED! STOP CALLING ME COMPLICATED!

Beve:
There's a "sewjin:" there. It makes me look like I'm addressing you.

Ben:
OK FINE! ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY BEVE FOR YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF BLOGGING COMMENTS! HOW OH HOW DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PROPERLY RESPOND TO MY READERS?!

Beve:
Hey.

Ben:
WHAT?!

Beve:
It's so fun to annoy you.

Ben: Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP