Saturday, March 17, 2007

300 & Paintball

After two hours of staring at thousands of macho men with their perfectly sculpted bodies, wielding their swords and shields around like blood thirsty hounds, I felt grabbing my a sword and shield myself and annihilating some Persian ass! 300 was an inspiring movie. So inspiring that whenever the Spartans grunted after cutting someone's arm off or yelled out their war cry, I felt like shouting along with them! Guys go out and watch it!:

(After exiting the cinema)
Ben: Spartans! ROAR!
Kim: That was the coolest movie ever!
Ben: Wielding swords and chopping of limbs, commanding troops and yelling out obscenities. Uargh! I'd feel so at home on the battlefield!
Kim: Well we're going for paintball later.
Ben: I WILL OWN!

Later that day, we went for paintball:

(During paintball: Whistles blows, game starts)
Ben: Yeah! This is SO like 300! Let's go!
Kim: Hey wait for me!
Ben: SPARTA! TONIGHT WE DINE IN...

(Ben gets shot)

Ben: I GOT SHOT!!
Kim: Are you okay?
Ben: No I'm not okay! It hurts so very bad. -sobs-
Kim: Okay that guy isn't looking. Let's go forward and attack him.
Ben: I don't wanna.
Kim: Come on!
Ben: STOP FORCING ME! FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS STUPID GAME! I'M LEAVING!

(Ben stands up and immediately gets pelted with 3-4 paintballs)

Ben: Aaaaoouucchh!! I'm bleeding all over!!
Kim: No you're not.
Ben: We're going to die. I don't wanna play anymore. -sobs-

I'm never playing paintball ever again.


6 comments:

CY

Your battle scars will stay for about a week, which will give you ample time to brag about it until it goes away :)

cheahwey

I like that you've written your posts in dialogue.

Much more interesting and a more enjoyable read.

Wanster

your entry is contradicting mine, in terms of chronological orders.
-_-

cheahwey

Hah, good one.

Combo of my two loves... Hamsters and curiosity/kepochi.

Me likey. *thumbs up*

Thanks.

Sewjin

cy: brag about how i cried and gave up? i don't think so.

hwey: thanks, i'm glad you liked your description :D

wanyean: i wrote it first so u follow me!

Eve

no, i wrote the post first! such a nice movie i feel like watching it again!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP