Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Chance To Get A Girlfriend, Reduced

Being the weirdo I am, I love doing things that make people go, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" It's fun seeing their faces turn all disgusted-like and trying hard to figure out, well, exactly what the hell is wrong with me. For example:

(During class)
Ben: Hey, check this out.
Normie: What?
Ben: [Uncaps his correction pen, puts the tip into one of his nostrils and inhales deeply] Aaaaah~ I think I saw God.
Normie: ...
Ben: You can't have any.
Normie: What the hell is wrong with you?!

Today when our lecturer started class, we were all asked to move to the front of the class. Now, I remembered vividly that Kim was sitting right behind me AND he was wearing a white t-shirt.

So when everyone got up to move, I just sat there waiting for my chance. Finally, when the white t-shirt finally got close enough, I gave him a little nudge then proceeded to scratch my balls. Hahahaha! He is gonna freak! When I looked up hoping to catch a glimpse of his probably grossed out face, to my horror, THE PERSON IN WHITE WASN'T KIM. It was:

Ben: SITI?!
Siti: (Horrified look)
Ben: Bukan.. tadi ada lalat situ.
Siti: (Speedwalks to the front. Sits down with her girlfriends. Whispers while pointing at me.)
Ben: NOOOOOooooOOOooo!!

Knowing how women spread gossip, four years of singlehood seems more imminent.

10 comments:

Rabbit

oh my god, you must have frightened that girl friend of yours.

Anonymous

Ben, this is to teach you a lesson not to be so freaky next time. It's not funny, you know. You might get sue for it.

Anonymous

gawd. u're.juz screwed..hahahaah

Sewjin

rabbit: traumatized her completely!

qiwei: put your law degree away and just have fun :D

lfep: why yes, yes i am. -sobs-

Anonymous

LOL. and lalat. and the scratch. haha you made my day :P

Shaz

Chilll la dude!!
Still young to get a GF! theres more to life than that.. really i've got a lot of my friends who have "commitments" - to god! well... dont worry ya! :) smile

Anonymous

Maybe its time for you to get a sexist girl friend

CY

You don't scratch a lalat. You go...

PIAKKK!!! xD

Sewjin

cen ni: i am glad i did!

shaz: there is more to life than getting a best friend who you could have sex with? ... name one. -sobs-

starwing: i'd rather not. haha.

CY: swollen balls AND swollen ego.

Cherry Popcorn

Oh my goodness. You actually did that?

You're hopeless! Hahah.. Poor gal!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP