Saturday, December 23, 2006

Star Spotting In KL

Star spotting is cool. It's just this weird feeling you get seeing someone who is super famous on TV do menial tasks in real life like doing the laundry or walking their dog. Yes I know most of you had seen your fair share of stars in the flesh but that's just because you're living in (or somewhere close to) the city. I practically lived in a village for 19 years so please understand the state of euphoria I was in when

I SAW JJ FROM HITZ.TV WALKING AROUND SUNWAY PYRAMID CARRYING A SHOPPING BAG!

I was having lunch with Darlene in Secret Recipe when I saw him. I wanted to hop out of my chair and run to him with arms flailing about while screaming the lyrics to "Don't Cha". Trust me, it sounded like the most sanest thing to do at the time. I mean he is a Malaysian celebrity, on television AND on radio! The least he deserves is a crazy screaming fan:

Ben: OH MY GOD JJ I LOVE YOU DON'T YOU WISH YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME?!!! (skips and hops then does a cartwheel and finishes off with a somersault. judges give 6.5. ben walks away disappointed.)
JJ: Holy shit.

I wish I could do something like that. All I really did was let him walk away while I was still contemplating of the nicest thing to say to him. Honestly, what can you say to celebrity without making yourself sound like an idiot?:

Ben: Hello.
JJ: Hi.
Ben: ...
JJ: ...
Ben: (Prods JJ's arms)
JJ: ...
Ben: OMFG I'M NEVER GOING TO WASH THIS FINGER EVER AGAIN!!

Apparently nothing. Anyway, here's the song he and Rudy improvised. Click on the song title for lyrics.

JJ & Rudy - Don't Cha

5 comments:

Anonymous

It pretty much depends on who's the celebrity in question. The approach could range from typical worship to throwing projectiles.

Sen

I'm "hello, how are you" acquainted with a local celeb. We played a game of golf together some months ago.

At the eighth hole we were sitting facing one other on a bench talking. When I got up to take my turn at teeing off I noticed she had a huge hole in her pants where all the joins meet.

I told her. She actually thanked me. That was funny.

I had to. There might have been paparazzi hiding in the bushes!

Sewjin

wilson: come to think of it, there is no such thing as a 'bad' celebrity. any publicity is good publicity.

hui sen: GIVE NAME!!!

Cherry Popcorn

I always see Cheryl Samad in One Utama, I'll always pretend to walk slower do do a u-turn just to look at her a bit longer. Hehe.. Not because of any weird reason but juz coz she's a celebrity! Hehe..

Havent said anything to her before though!

Saw M.Nasir before too.. also in One Utama! =)

Sewjin

princess shin: u are one lucky girl

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP