Thursday, August 03, 2006

They Link Me And I Love Em'

The Gals
BerniceDarleneBeveEstherEuniceMellyAmeliaJoleneEileenEsther IITinky Anne
Emily TengEveZzzyunMichelleGMayCCrysVMayjetJenAlcheongBrendaMabel
ErlyndaMay LengTeng TengWanyuuSabrinaBabyFionaPrincess EileenGianneSandraTwo SuperheroesVolvoxx
KikiLeongWenLiMayszinCIndyLuvMisty StreetFeon RabbitSiwwy PigPinkyMonica

The Guys
Wan YeanDavid LaiJason PhoonJason LiohNot A GeniusKeninNarrowbandChubikiaCYIvanDCYK
Flux EvDaniel CTWItchitakaMrBherngYungJames LokDesmond TanAaronHellFried

Other links:


17 comments:

Jason Lioh

So my name is not in the list, fine, remove urs then. :P

mg

wah.. so bangga.. thanks!!

Unknown

I would link you except you don't links in the sidebar :P

Sewjin

haha sorry ah jason. u weren't in technorati so i left u out at first :)

Mischique

Haha...thanks for linking me as well..absolutely love your sense of humor :P

Melyong

My blogsphere boyfren very the good lar. Hehehe.. thanks.

Anonymous

hahaha eh eh.. my blogger crush.. :) learn to link at the side also laaa..

Daknight

.........

Jason Lioh

Should try out blogshares' linking system. They are quite accurate infact.

CY

Wow. You're damn fast!

And I thought I stalked my blog. Obviously I'm not alone :P

Sewjin

fast leh :D u all cannot hide from me one. wahahaha!

hellfried

hey ben i have always enjoyed your hilarious posts since the first day i clapped eyes on them. if it is not too much bother could you change the link you have of me (all the way down there) to hellfried.blogspot.com instead of the wordpress one since i will be abandoning the latter soon. your link was up on my blogspot blog way earlier than the wordpress blog (thats 3 uses of the word 'blog' in one sentence; oops make that 4). thanks!

pinksterz

heh. found my name throuh my friendster link is it?

thanks for linking me back!

and i so do not like to look back on love. haha.

Cherry Popcorn

Wow.. i'm honored to have u link back! =)

Thanks!

AaronWoolala

Yeah S-T-U-P-I-D.
lol~

Anonymous

Thanks for linking the newcomer

Rabbit

Yay! I see my name! I see my name! *dance dance*

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP