Thursday, August 24, 2006

How To Lose A Girl In One Date

Today, while I was surfing the net at our campus library, a really attractive gal walked past me. Like a vulture eyeing its prey, my eyes persistently followed her until she was out of sight. "I want that girl's number," I thought to myself. Coincidentally, CK knew that girl and he gladly gave up her phone number to me. 'Gladly' because to my friends, the very idea of me having a girlfriend is just so hilarious and they would like nothing better than to enjoy the show:

(Picture painted by Adrian, Kim & Normie)
Girlfriend: I don't see why we can't go to a fancier restaurant on our anniversary.
Ben: A RM3 char kuey tiaw will end up as the same amount of waste in our toilet bowl as a RM40 steak. Eat up.
Girlfriend: You are so very romantic.
Ben: Now, now, nobody likes a sore punching bag.
Girlfriend: A what?
Ben: See that's what worries me, you don't get most of what I say. So I got you this for our anniversary present.
Girlfriend: "So You Have An IQ Of A Cow" and there's a Mary France Bodyline brochure stuck in between the book. What are you trying to say?!
Ben: You are getting fatter each day and it hurts my eyes. I worry that soon, I would go blind.
Girlfriend: Fine, I'll just stop eating then!
Ben: Good, now let's go home and have sex.
Girlfriend: But I'm having my period.
Ben: WE WILL HAVE SEX!


Maybe I am a little serious when it comes to work but come on. I bet even the most evil person on earth would know how to properly treat a lady, after all, Hitler did bag Eva Braun as his wife. So here I am, staring at my fully charged nokia and still contemplating whether or not I should make the first move. It is as exciting as it gets right here.

7 comments:

Jason Lioh

put up her picture.

mrbherng

unless she knows who you are...or else don't be silly trying to text her... waste of money

Melyong

i agree with mrbherng. don't go malufy yourself. try to get to know her first lar.

Anonymous

Get a mutual friend to introduce the both of you to each other "by chance". Otherwise, just texting her out of the blue might give her the impression that you're stalker-material.

At any rate, I wish you the best of luck. Go score one for the team!

(Rob Schneider) YOOOU CAN DOOO IIIT!!! (/Rob Schneider)

Sewjin

jason: how i wish..

mrbherng, melly & wilson: don't worry, I didn't text her. Actually i thought of wilson's idea for a long time. Let's just hope she buys it.

Daknight

Man,
Eventually, u need so many ppl to teach u a lesson or 2 here in how to...?

OMG...

Ben...ben,..

Anonymous

Sew o Sew.....Make sure she is available 1st.....if she felt tat you're trying to flirt with and she said sorry i am not available right.....you're gonna get it.....but well best of luck though......you can do it......

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP