Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sarcastic Remarks, Gotta Love Em'

Coming back to UTM, I realised there's one thing I really missed about it. I missed exchanging insults and sarcastic remarks with the gang back here. Take this little scene here right after my roommate, Adrian, and I checked-in into our rooms:

(Our room)
Ben: Our previous room was bigger than this one.
Adrian: Let's start cleaning. Where's our the mop and broom?
Ben: I threw them away last semester.
Adrian: What?! Why?!
Ben: It's a hassle to store them. Buy new one la, a mop and broom hardly cost anything.

So after buying ourselves a new mop and broom, we immediately went back to clean our room:

(Our room, again)
Ben: Hm, I can't find a suitable place to put the mop and broom. It's so small here.
Adrian: Maybe you should just throw it away. It hardly costs a thing anyway. *grin*
Ben: EH! You know what I mean!

(...)

Ben: Why can't I find my toilet slippers?
Adrian: Maybe you threw it away.
Ben: No, I don't think I did.
Adrian: Oh yeah, you're so used to disposing 'worthless' objects that sometimes you just forget. Don't worry, I understand *pats Ben's head*
Ben: (Throws Adrian off the window)

I gotta brush up on my heckling skills. Meanwhile, I'll just make use of the fact that my room and my classes are not on the ground floor.

1 comments:

Melyong

ish... ish.. ish... people barely have a house to stay and you are discarding *worthless items* think of the poor before you throw things away. Your mop and broom's cost might be someone else's wages for the day. tsk..tsk..tsk..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP