Thursday, July 06, 2006

If Only We All Had Twins

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a twin brother/sister? To have a special someone accompany you since birth through the storm and the calm of your life, the word 'lonely' would be practically non-existent. Having a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on 24/7, come on. I'd give anything to have a twin brother. No wait.. an IDENTICAL twin brother. And his name would be Dan. Ben & Dan, think of the cool stuff we could do together!

We could interchange our ICs:
Ben: Dan, I can't get into this club.
Dan: Why won't they let you in?
Ben: Apparently I'm still under-aged.
Dan: Use my IC, the bouncer won't notice a thing.
Ben: Genius! -looking at Dan's IC- Same face, same hair, same address and same... age...
Dan: Stupid says what.
Ben: What?


I wonder why I made my twin so mean. Anyway, there has got to be some other cool stuff we could do as twins. -thinking- Oh ya! Our relationships could last longer:

Dan: I'm bored with Tiffany.
Ben: I'll take her. I'm bored with Amanda too.
Dan: Gimme, gimme.


That actually isn't as cool as it sounds. So there really isn't any neat stuff I could do with my twin huh? *snaps finger* I know! It's in every male's biggest fantasy to get in bed with identical twins and WE would have the ultimate passport (considering Dan and I are already twins). I could see it now, making love to Sandy & Sarah:

(Scene cuts to a two-bed hotel room. Dan is doing Sandy on one bed, Ben and Sarah on another. Ben & Dan tries to outdo each other in the number of sexual positions performed)

Damn it, so not what I had in mind.

10 comments:

Unknown

You're gross

Sewjin

*grinning*

Cheng Sim

whoa. sew jin! then u'll be sexually exhausted woh. not tired ar. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

yay! skyler is reading sewjin now. die lah. she will kutuk u man

Melyong

CS, we circulate hios photo in the net so that all the others will know that he is one freaky guy. *starts Photoshopping with words of awareness* Skyler, i'll pass you a copy!

Sewjin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Unknown

Make up your mind ChengSim.
Yay! skyler is reading sewjin now.die lah...

"YAY" or "DIE LAH"?? So indesicive.

Faster faster publish his picture I wanna see :D

Wanster

ben, u're just so imaginative. too imaginative that you need no any identical twin to survive with, since your imaginative twin dan will accompany u rite.

faster get back 2 uni and start studying la. occupy that void mind of urs with something b4 u go goo-goo-ga-ga

lookenneth

Muarhahahahaha...
Either you read too much kennysia or xiaxue.

Anonymous

lol you're so damn amusing!!

Sewjin

wanyean: I'm coming my love.

ken: kenny and xiaxue don't post very often alrdy. I'm taking over the show! Wahaha *cough* *choke* hahahaha!

jayelle: thanks a bunch jolene!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP