Friday, June 16, 2006

Horse Riding In UTM

The results are in and guess what I got for my co-curricular activity next semester:


HORSE RIDING BABE!

Ben: Wanyean, I got equestrian (horse riding).
Wanyean: ...
Ben: I'm going to call my horse Wanyean.
Wanyean: ...
Ben: Then I'm going to ride it around your hostel.
Wanyean: ...
Ben: Round and round and round..


Next sem, I will look so damn cool riding like this!:

Come let's ride into the wind!

Wanyean pula hoping I'd end up doing this the entire sem:

Horsekeeping, Horseriding / Tomato, Tomatoh

But I doubt it. It's nice to see your friend Wanyean jealous isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous

WanYean is not jealous, you will be exactly doing what she said...for the ENTIRE sem!

btw,im grad from UTM too :P

Anonymous

So WanYean is a "he", sorry.
But it just sounds too... :P

Wanster

ouch. thanks for adding salt to my wounds, whoever you are.

and ben... IF you ever get to ride a horse, remember christopher reeves.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP