Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day Tribute

A conversation with my mum over MSN:

Mum: We're going to Seremban tomorrow to send your sister to her matriculation college.
Ben: Aaaww, that means I won't be seeing her when I come back for my semester break.
Mum: Now two of my children already leave this house, left your baby sister here only. So sad...
Ben: Mummy and daddy can go make one more ma.
Mum: What?! You think your mother machine ah?!

(Ben shudders at the thought of returning home to find a sign on the front door that reads, "The Sew's Baby Factory" - results guarenteed in 9 months or we'll double your return!)

Mum: Wei!
Ben: Huh?
Mum: I'm expecting my grandchildren very soon you hear!
Ben: ...

Happy Mother's Day Mummy :)

2 comments:

Jason Lioh

LOL. Faster make love then. :P

Sewjin

i watched the 40 year old virgin and it scared the crap out of me. I need to get laaaaiiiiidddd!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP