Sunday, April 30, 2006

Saying No To Exams

"It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that you use to write in one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY NO TO EXAM"

After I got over the fact that I have deforested half of my country and maybe caused the extinction of 10 or so species in my 20 years as a scholar, I decided to do absolutely nothing about it.

Anyway, I got that message the night before my fluids finals. Just goes to show that undergrads will come up with just about anything to avoid exams. For even more proof, I decided to take a stroll along my hostel corridor a day before the finals (Ben gains x-ray vision):

Room 1
*SMASH!*
Undergrad 1: You idiot! I'm left-handed!
Undergrad 2: (Holding a bat) Shit, let me have at your left then.
*SMASH!*
Undergrad 2: Hey, can't you just tell them yo
u're right-handed?
Undergrad 1: ...

Room 2
(Left note on table) -Please help me to inform the lecturer that I have returned to my hometown to attend my grandmother's funeral. P.S: If Prof. Mahmud is all you can find, tell him it's my second grandmother-

Room 3
Undergrad: (Typing on his handphone) "It takes 15 trees to produce..."

Room 4
Undergrad: (Sitting cross-legged on a carpet facing the open window) Bam bam alakazam!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP