Monday, April 10, 2006

Name Calling

Chinese names are hard to remember and even harder to pronounce. For me anyway. My chinese name is Sew Tzong Jin:

Lecturer: Ok students, I'm going to return your test papers today.
Ben: This is gonna hurt.
Friend: Yikes..
Lecturer: I'll start with those who got 45/50 and above. Mohd. Bla bla, Tan bla bla, ... , Sen Yong Jen
Ben: YES! I am king! *points* I own you and you and you!

*A ray of light from the heavens shines brightly upon Ben. And as he graciously leaves his throne and makes his way downstairs, rose petals are dropped on his path. The band were singing, the birds were chirping, the weather was fine. It was a sight to behold!
Then someone taps Ben's back*

Sen: Sorry, that's my paper.
Ben: -Quietly returns to his seat-
Friend: You must be in so much pain right now.
Ben: Piss off!

I got a 42/50 and a severely bruised ego.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP