Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hot Hot Chicken Shit

Learning to play the guitar. My first musical instrument. Funny how I always thought I'd die a musical virgin.. or a virgin..

You know how during a Chinese funeral where relatives and friends of the deceased will burn material effigies like houses, cars and money in hopes that those stuff will be sent to him/her in heaven?

Maybe I should start origami-ing my perfect woman and kill myself right now. It would be much easier than spending time and money on some girl who might or might not fuck you or find a hooker and die a slow death from AIDS.

Damn I'm bitter today. Anyway, I hope this guitar thing isn't something I'll give up after 2 weeks or so.

First day of guitar lessons: 'I'm gonna play you forever and ever and ever'
Second week of guitar lessons: 'I wonder what the inside of this guitar looks like, only one way to find out..'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP