Sunday, March 09, 2008

T'was An Exciting Night

Last night was fun, wasn't it?


Of course being the pro-BN citizen that I am, I wasn't too happy with the results. I didn't mind that the opposition took over Kedah, Kelantan and Perak. But come on, Penang and Selangor? Were these two states doing that badly under BN in the first place?!

I mean just look at the development BN brought to Penang, the island with city-class infrastructure AND relatively low living cost. Then there's the great job they did on Selangor, the most modern and prosperous state in Malaysia with tons of education, job and business opportunities. Yet, the rakyat still insists on biting the hand that feeds. Bah, I'll never understand politics.

Let's just hope this 'gamble' pays off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP