Friday, January 04, 2008

Meeting The New Lecturers

And so begins another new semester. New semester, new subjects and of course, new lecturers. A senior once told us that throughout our uni life, we will meet all kinds of lecturers with really weird attitudes. He told us that we have to get used to them and their manners because these are the kinds of people who may be our bosses someday.

These are some of the ones I have encountered over my 3 years in uni:


Though I don't think I'd work for a lazy boss. Good things are always bad for us.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Nuffnang for making me the featured blogger of January 2008. Read my crappy self introduction here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP