Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My New Addiction

I've been playing it for almost a week and I'm proud to say,


that I have a level 10 Jubjub with "GREAT" strength, "beyond godly" defence and "bright" intelligence! AND, it has a level 2 Mallard petpet (I got lucky with Turmaculus)! It's also really happy now , no it's "delighted!" after I groomed it with a rare Golden Moon Comb and fed it an entire bowl of Gadgads!

Yes, I know, I know,


but the whole idea of a virtual online pet is just so cool!


-------------------------------------------------------------
Edit Nov 15th: It's a double birthday bash! Hop on over to Wanster's and Eve's to wish them a happy birthday.
-------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP