Friday, October 19, 2007

That Conversation With CrysV

Guys, let me introduce you all to Valerie, a Malaysian student studying in Italy. All I can say is that she's a loser:

(On GMail Chat)

Valerie: I have a flight in 7 hours and i haven't started packing!

Ben: Where are you going?

Valerie: London, then Sheffield, then Dublin! Wohoo!

Ben: Show off.

Valerie: Well, you asked.

Ben: Guess what? Later, I'm going to a Lok Lok stall, then to a 99 hypermarket, then to a mamak stall.

Valerie: Woah! You are soooo rich! I am soooo jealous!

Ben: Yala. So much better than your stupid Sheffield or Manchester or Arsenal.

Valerie: I know, so loser-ish right? What to do. I'm not as great as you :(

Ben: You LOSER! I'm gonna tell everyone that you're traveling around Europe while I'm back here eating fishballs on sticks.

And I can't kill her:

Valerie: I should be packing.

Ben: Yeah, anything is better than talking to a stranger who's half way across the globe.

Valerie: I'm being nice.

Ben: What if he traces your IP address and then finds out where you live?

Valerie: Oh-I-am-so-scared.

Ben: Technology these days, you never know.

Valerie: Is that stranger gonna buy a ticket to Italy and kill me?

Ben: No need to. He has 'friends' there.

Valerie: Oh really?

Ben: I'm known worldwide ok. I am like KFC.

Valerie: Oh, then I don't have to worry.

Ben: Why not?

Valerie: Italy doesn't have KFC.

On a different note, I am going back to UTM tomorrow and as you can see:

nooo

I can't wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenote: To the two superheroes, thanks for including me in your Break Out Blogger Award.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP