Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fight The Fat

I am proud of myself. For the past week, I have been to the gym every single day. Contrary to popular belief, I do not go to the gym just to play with the dumbells by placing it on a working treadmill and try to keep it rolling on the platform for as long as possible. That's silly. Tip: Roll it first, do not start it in stationery.

What, you ask, did this new found will to hit the weights every single day stem from? I mean, I DO go to the gym 2-3 times a week back in Skudai, so I thought my body shape should have improved since my last trip back to KL. IT REALLY DID! But as usual, I was wrong:

Sem break, day 1: Arriving at my parent's house.
Ben: I'm home.
Mum: Wow, you are so fat.
Ben: Nice to see you too.

Sem break, day 3: Meeting the relatives.
Ben: Hello uncle.
Uncle: Wow, you look good.
Ben: Thanks, uncle [YEEEESSSS!!].
Uncle: I'm talking to your sister.
Ben: Oh [NOOOOOOO!!].

Sem break, day 13: Redang Island trip.
Ben: *takes shirt off*
Kim: Uh, it wiggles.
Ben: *puts shirt back on*

So yeah, everyday the same routine; 1 hour of cycling followed by 30 minutes of weight training. If that still doesn't work then screw it, I'm just gonna get me a new best friend who is morbidly obese and make him follow me around wherever I go:

(Brings the obese friend to a relative meet)
Ben: Hello uncle, meet my friend.
Uncle: Wow you're fat!
Ben: Haha, uncle, you can't say that to a person you just met.
Uncle: I meant YOU. You are fat!
Ben: But he *points* is fatter.
Uncle: No, he is obese. He is sick, he should be pitied. You.. are still fat.

I don't know why everything I plan backfires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP