Monday, April 23, 2007

Exam Woes

(On the way to the exam hall)
Kim: I forgot to bring my ruler!
Ben: When I was young, I used my index finger as a ruler.
Kim: That's not a bad idea, I could just use a body part.
Ben: Yeah.
Kim: But I'm not using the index finger.
Ben: Why not?
Kim: I need something straighter and longer than an index finger.
Ben: ...
Kim: ...

(Dream sequence starts: In the exam hall)

Lecturer: Where's your ruler?
Kim: Arouse me.

(Dream sequence ends)

3 down and 2 more subjects to go. For me, the last 3 days saw the preview of hell on earth. There were 3 exams in 3 consecutive days. Yes, I know I have been through far worse during my secondary school years where there are 3 exams in ONE day. But that was a long time ago, back when I was young and stupid and thought that getting good grades was the one and only measuring stick as to how far you will go in life. I must survive this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP