Sunday, December 03, 2006

A Really Bad Drawing

(While ogling over some pictures of hot chicks over MSN with Nick)
Ben: She's pretty right?
Nick:
Yeah. Hey, she's got that thing on her face.

Ben:
What thing?

Nick:
A depression.

Ben: Yeah she does look a little sad.
Nick: No no! Depression as in there's a groove on her cheek.
Ben:
I'm lost.

Nick:
Can't believe I need to draw this.

Ben:
[Waiting]

Nick:



Ben:
What the..

Nick:
Concentrate please.

Ben:
You don't have to draw the hands you know.

Nick:
That's the hair.

Ben:
...

Nick:
To show that it's a girl.

Ben:
...

Nick: Oh I remember! It's a DIMPLE!
Ben:
[No response]

Nick:
Ben? Hellooooo!

Ben:
Hop over my blog, I wanna show you something.
Nick: Fuck you!

Nick is a med student friend studying in India. He is very artistic.. and I am being very sarcastic.

5 comments:

Cherry Popcorn

Depression = Dimple! hahaha..

Hav fun in ur vacation! Remember to show us pictures!

Btw.. i know it's quite saddening for me to ask u this but where is 'upstairs'? I wanna go clubbing too.. boohooo..

Anonymous

WORST. DRAWING. EVER.

very disturbing how your friend draws girls.

aidila

dude, i just randomly found your blog from God knows where...but damn you're funny.

CY

Your friend's a child prodigy, right?

Sewjin

princess shin: i have no idea where 'upstairs' is, sad as it may sound. I just followed my friend blindly to the club :(

din: i always thought that med students had a better picture of the human anatomy.

aidila: thanks dude!

cy: yep, a real piccaso.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP