Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Watched Two Movies In A Night.. At GSC!

We decided to take a trip down to Pelangi Leisure Mall to watch a movie right after the last class of the week. We didn't plan on what movie to watch so the trip was really just an excuse to get out of UTM or even Skudai for that matter. It gets kinda boring when the only two places I've been for the last 3 weeks besides my hostel is my faculty and that same damn hawker stall.

Kim, Wanyean and I wanted to watch Pirates of the Carribean (POTC) but most of the guys wanted to watch Dragon Tiger Gate (DTG). So in the end, we decided to watch both the movies. Dragon Tiger Gate, a movie about mythical martial arts was up first on our program quickly followed by Pirates of the Carribean, a movie about well, pirates.

I was already pretty tired from all the special effects and quick combat actions DTG threw at me. Come POTC, where the actions aren't as fast, that's when my brain started playing tricks on me:

POTC: Elizabeth draws out her sword and starts fighting off a hoard of horny drunk men.
Ben's Thoughts: Elizabeth draws out her sword, screams "The Dance of The Winds!" and starts spinning wildly around the room with her weapon, slashing everyone in sight.

POTC: Jack is gobbled up by a monster and dies.
Ben's Thoughts: Jack is gobbled up by a sea monster and "dies". His body is floated to a special pagoda where a monk will resurrect him and teach him the 'No Shadow Fist' move.

POTC: Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife.
Ben's Thoughts: [Cannot understand.. too used to DTG's lack of plot]

POTC: Will, Elizabeth and Jack fights off Davey Jones' crew as they make their way to Black Pearl (their ship)
Ben's Thoughts: Will, Elizabeth and Jack unites to form a Super Saiyan and blasts Davey Jones' entire crew off with the Kame Hame Ha!


Ouch, my head.

4 comments:

Jason Lioh

I watched 4 movies in 1 day, back to back before.

Jason Lioh

And you didn't come to the blog meet.

Sewjin

nope, i'm a geek stuck in UTM for the weekends :D

lookenneth

I suppose I'll be stuck at Semenyih on weekends too. Sigh..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP