Friday, May 12, 2006

UTM Does Not Suck!

I'm gonna try to make this as clear as possible ok, so please bear with me. When have I ever said in ANY of my posts that UTM sucks? Whenever I return to my hometown, my friends and I would always compare which local university is better and I fight to the death!

Now about the complaints; I'm a BLOGGER! To me, things like late thrash pickup, vandalism, inefficient office staff, broken alarms and silly 12am curfews are just MATERIAL! It's just something to write about! If you talked about the rat in your home, would you hate your home? If you talked about how your wife snores at night, would you hate your wife?

And if you notice, UTM isn't the only material I have is it? Aneroxics, open wankers, inconsiderate smokers, etc. Practically EVERY SINGLE POST is about something that bothers me (and I'm pretty sure would bother you) and I write about them because YOU guys love to read about it (Numbers don't lie).

So to all the haters out there, go fucking get a sense of humour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP