Friday, May 05, 2006

Mechanical Engineering Is Tough

Mechanical engineering has a lot to do with mathematics of forces. Momentum, acceleration, velocity, you name it. I guess it's our job to make sure a certain design (machines or buildings) is in total equilibrium to avoid any collapses.

Which worries me..

I mean right up till now, no one in our course could score 100% in their exams thus proving that we aren't perfect. You know what I mean right, sometimes we tend to overlook a number or maybe not even pressing the calculator buttons hard enough. So are there any room for these mistakes when we finally graduate and get our jobs?



I guess not.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Well, you'd be hard pressed to do any worst than the lads who did the Titanic job...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP