Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blogging Interrupted

I was surfing around in our hostel's internet cafe when this guy beside me playing FIFA 2006 suddenly stood up and screamed:

Student: KFC!!!!! THANK YOU!!! KFC!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

That's when I realised he was having a one on one game with another poor chap sitting across him. I could imagine w...........

Student: Hey! (Looks at my screen) Are you blogging about me?
Ben: Er..
Student: It's cool, but on one condition, I wanna be known as 'FIFA Badass'?
Ben: Sure..
FIFA Badass: Lalalalalala. Hey look! That's me on the screen, hahaha!
Ben: Can I get back to my blogging now?
FIFA Badass: Sure, sure go ahead.


You know what, just forget it. I just lost all my blogging mood after he left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP