Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Archery Practice

I decided to tryout for my hostel's archery team, just because Adrian was chosen as team captain. Apparently, he got selected because he has the flashiest cell number in the entire hostel (his number ends with 003). Kinda shows how popular this sport is in our uni.

I have never touched a bow prior to this so the 'tryout' actually feels more like 'training' to me. While most of the guys who were trying out are hitting the targets effortlessly, I'm having trouble trying to get even a single arrow onto the board (note: i said board, not the target)


My shots were pretty far off target. So much so that whenever it was my turn to shoot, some participants are seen moving running away from the sidelines :( Still, it's all in good fun :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP