Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mom-O-Vision

It is no secret that my mom spoils me with food. It kinda got me thinking though, whenever I first greet her at the door after months of not seeing her:


Plain view

What, really, does she see?


Mom-O-Vision

I lost 4 kg last semester. My mom says that I now look like an aneroxic. She's obviously exaggerating. I told her that my weight was well in between the 'Healthy Weight' region of the Body Mass Index (BMI).


Standard BMI chart

Of course, it would be silly to argue with my mom about this because no matter how many scientific facts I come up with, my BMI chart would always looks like this to her:


Mom-O-Vision

Anyway, it is good to be back home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP