Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Malaysian Elections


I mean honestly, what chance does the opposition have? The ruling party has been drilling their manifestos into our skulls since day one using their veto control over the television, newspaper and radio. That really only leaves one form of media for the opposition to utilize, the internet, but even I doubt its effectiveness.

With that said, I am actually all for the ruling party.

I will be a little selfish here by saying that despite all the silliness that has been going on in the office, everything else has been working for me in this country under these guys. I can walk the streets without worrying that a bullet will be lodged into my head, I have received sufficient health care from local hospitals, and I have gotten a proper enough education to enroll myself into a local university with the course of my choice.

And you know what they say, if it ain't broken..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP