Friday, January 25, 2008

The Screw Up

Two days ago, I discovered a little about myself:

(Conversation on MSN)

Beve: Where are you going?

Ben: I'm off to an interview. It's for my internship.

Beve: I bet you're gonna blog about it.

Ben: Well I would, if something stupid happens during the interview.

Beve: Then you will.

Ben: ... what makes you think I'll screw it up?

Beve: Because you're you.

What?! I refused to believe that I was built to ruin every opportunity that comes knocking on my door. I mean, is that what people think of me? Though it's no secret that I do not think before I speak and that usually leads to me making a fool of myself... but I would like to believe that I know exactly WHEN I should put a filter between my brain and my mouth:

(In a karaoke session with some of Normie's girlfriend's friends. It was my chance to make a good impression.)

Ben: Ok, the next song is about to begin.

Hot chick: -starts singing on the mic-

Ben: HAHAHA! *points at the tele* JOLIN TSAI SOUNDS LIKE A GUY IN THIS MTV!!

Wanyean: Dude, that isn't Jolin's voice.

Ben: What?

Wanyean: It's hers. *points to the pissed off hot chick*

And that time is coming any day now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP