Wednesday, December 26, 2007

KY's Xmas Eve Party

Instead of lying on the couch at home and watching Christmas special, I decided that I should be doing something different this Christmas. So I got off my lazy ass, kidnapped Esther and attended KY's Christmas eve party.

Besides the free booze, the other reason that got me excited about attending a party filled with strangers was that most of the attendees were celebrity bloggers. KY, Suanie, Fireangel, Kimberly, Ringo, STiger, the whole gang was all there, in the flesh.

Now on my list of things to do before I die, there is a checkbox for "taking pictures with a celebrity, ANY celebrity". So since I am attending a party where all of the big names in blogging are rounded up in one house, this was my chance to finally get that box checked. Or so I thought:

balless

It's weird that I read their all their posts but couldn't even sum up that one ounce of gut to say, "Hi". Yes, I know. Sewjin has no testicles. There's even a picture to prove it:

Picture stolen from KY's facebook. Bag stolen from Esther.

At the end of the night, I didn't take one single photo (or even talked) with any of the big shots. Story of my life. Anyway, thanks Sueter, Justin & Esther for keeping me company that night. It was fun getting to know you guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP