Sunday, November 04, 2007

Let Me Out

Yesterday night, Kim and I planned to go out for a movie. The others initially did not want to follow:

(Getting ready to leave the house)

Ben: Ok let's go.

Kim: Now?

Ben: Yeah.

Kim: WE'RE GOING OUT!

Ben: ... why are you shouting?

Kim: Nothing.

Normie: (opens door) What? You're going out now?

Ben: Yep.

CK: (opens door) Hah? Now?! I'M FOLLOWING YOU DOWNSTAIRS!!

Ben: Sigh, you are all always like that. So do you guys want to go watch the movie with us or not?!

CK & Normie: Er.. yes.. no..

Ben: ...

We were going to watch the thriller "30 Days of Nights" and time wasn't on our side. The other guys in their usual fickled minded self were not helping at all.

(Everyone follows Ben downstairs)

Ben: So do you guys want to go or not?

Others: We don't know.

Ben: Fine, I'll take that as a NO. Hold on Kim, I'm gonna go wash my hands in the kitchen first.

Others: CANNOT!

Ben: Er, okay. I'll just go use my own bathroom upstairs.

Others: NO!

Ben: Fine, I'll use the pipes outside.

Others: NO!

Normie: Just.. you know, stand there.

Ben: ... WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! WHY ARE YOU ALL GATHERED AROUND ME AND TELLING ME TO STAY PUT?!

Normie: Ok, kill the lights.

It was then that Adrian came out from the kitchen with a cake:

Adrian: Happy..~

Others: birthday to you~

Crap, I did not see that coming at all :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP