Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Am Wolverine

A one week break can seriously destroy however much study mood you had accumulated before the holidays. Same goes for one's attentiveness in class:

(During lecture)

Ben: *Grabs a protractor*

Mak: ...

Ben: I am Wolverine! Swish! Swish!

Mak: Well you don't have the claws. You definitely don't have the body AND you can't heal quickly.

Ben: What's your point?

Mak: You're not wolverine. You're just a fat boy with a protractor in his hands.

Ben: -GASP- ... ta-da! See I AM wolverine.

Mak: I don't get it.

Ben: I have the ability to heal emotionally really quickly.

Mak: You're stupid.

Ben: -GASP- ... ta-da again!

I hope I'll completely snap out from this phase in time for my finals (2 more weeks).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP