Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Le Cockroach

(Scene: A cockroach flies through my window and onto my table.)

Ben: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! *jumps on the bed*

Kim: Hey, it's just a tiny cockroach la.

(The cockroach flies to Kim's bed)

Kim: AAAAAAAHHHHHH! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!

CK (runs into the room): What happened? What happened?

Kim: There's a cockroach on my bed! Look!

CK: Catch it la.

Kim: Be my guest.

CK: And you call yourself a man. *grabs a tissue paper and slowly approaches the cockroach*

(The cockroach suddenly jumps away and starts flying around the room.)

CK: AAAAAAHHHH!!

Kim: IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!

Ben: AAAAAHHHH!!

Adrian (from next door): Oi, shut up la! What's with the commotion?!

Ben: Cockroach!

Adrian: *quickly runs into his room and shuts his door*

(Few minutes later, CK finally caught hold of the pest)

Ben: Now what are you gonna do with it?

CK: I'm gonna throw it out YOUR window.

Ben: No don't come nea... AAAAAAHHHHH!!

CK: Faster move away, it's slipping!

Kim: AAAAAHHH!!

CK: *throws the cockroach away*

I did extra push ups that day to regain my man points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP