Sunday, September 09, 2007

Interact Club. Form 6 Memories. (Personal)

This brought back tonnes of memories. I know it is a little corny to say this but joining the Interact Club back then changed me a lot. From that quiet weirdo who is always seen sitting in his little corner alone to this obnoxious weirdo who still prefers to sit in his little corner alone. Can't change em' all.

Here's the link again. The website is a little hard to navigate through because the font colour on the right kinda blends in with the background colour (my bad, I was the webmaster). Just highlight the navigation links for a clearer view. Oh and regarding the angry and mostly bitter entries, er.. teenage angst.

P/S: Check out the 'Members' link for a thinner, slimmer picture of me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP